Bristol City Council covers BS1 to BS20 post code areas.
Bristol City Council actively participate in the provision of ECO grant approvals for residents within Bristol City.
There is no admin fee charged by Bristol City Council to approve an application.
Further support maybe available from Wessex Credit Resolutions.
ECO Grant Approval
Primary assessment of eligibility will be made using the Centre for Sustainable Energy’s (CSE’s) Community Fuel Poverty Assessment Tool.
A secondary assessment of eligibility is also available in case of inconsistent results or results that Bristol City Council will deem need to be re-evaluated. In this case, one of the following must be meet:
1. Net Household income must be equal to or less than £30,000.
2. Low Income & Vulnerable to the cold.
Households who have health conditions sensitive to the cold/damp will be eligible. These are:
Respiratory (ie asthma, COPD), Cardiovascular disease (ie heart disease), Mental Health (ie Schizophrenia, bipolar) and registered disabilities.
There are other conditions that Bristol City Council may consider on a case by case basis as to whether they would make the resident vulnerable to cold.
3. Aged 65 or over.
4. Have a child under 5 or are pregnant.
Energy Saving products available
We are able to offer a wide range of energy saving products and services in Plymouth, supported by ECO grants (unless otherwise stated).
- Gas Boiler Replacement
- LPG Boiler Replacement
- Oil Boiler Replacement
- High Heat Retention Storage Heaters
- Heating controls
- Smart Heating controls
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Ground Source Heat Pumps
- Loft Insulation
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- External Wall Insulation
- Solar PV
- Solar iBoost (with Solar PV)
- Battery Storage (not ECO)
- EV Charge Points (OLEV Grant)
- Cavity Wall extraction (not ECO)
- Nest Protect, Cam & Hello (not ECO)
- Plus other standard Plumbing & heating services