CORONAVIRUS! OUR OFFICE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED.
QERB Energy are your local Installer of Energy Saving products and services for your home and business. Our partnerships with the Big Energy utilities and your Local Authority mean that we can offer most homes across the South West and South Wales a grant towards the cost of upgrading its energy efficiency, which in turn saves you money and reduces the carbon output, for which we all benefit.
We are able to offer a number of products and services that are either FREE or significantly subsidised, meaning you will find it very hard to beat our offers anywhere else.
FREE doesn’t mean you have to settle on quality either, we only use the top brands and products available and thanks to our numerous accreditations, all of our installs are designed to meet or exceed the required industry standards and regulations.
QERB Energy are the FIRST UK installer to offer a genuine FREE Solar PV offer to both homeowners and tenants. Our offer does not include any hidden catches, you don’t have to sign up to any contracts to buy electric and you own the system outright from day one!
Check out some of our other deals too…
- Grants for replacement Boilers with FREE Underfloor Insulation
- Loft Insulation Grants to help reduce heat loss by 25%
- Cavity Wall and External Wall Insulation Grants
- FREE Ground Source Heat Pumps for large rural homes and farm houses (land needed)
- Grants for the installation of Central Heating in homes that have never had it before
- 4kw Solar PV systems for FREE (selected areas) or subsidised to just £1499 (usually £6,200)
Energy GrantStandard Criteria
- Child or Working Tax Credit
- Pension Credit Guarantee
- Income Based JSA or ESA
- Universal Credit
- Income Support
- DLA or PIP
- Carer or Attendance Allowance
- Severe or Industrial Disablement
- War Pension Mobility Support
- Armed Forces Independence Allow
- Child Benefit (income based)
Energy GrantLocal Authority Approved
- < £35,000 disposable income
- Aged over 60
- Children under 16
- Living in a Park Home
- Long Term Sickness
- At risk of homelessness
- Addiction problems
- Mental Health issues
- Condition made worse by the cold
Boilers installed last year
Storage Heaters installed last year
Homes Insulated last year
Grants provided last year
Which? Trusted Trader Rating