GREEN HOMES GRANT – IMPORTANT INFO IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL SAYING YOUR VOUCHER IS ON HOLD
We are aware that the GHG Admin Team emailed thousands of customers on Christmas Eve to tell them their application is on hold and needs further information. We are also aware that some of these customers have actually then been sent their vouchers in the susequent days. If you have recieved this email, but don’t yet have your voucher, please call the GHG team that sent the email on 0300 131 0053 to request specific information on what they actually need for your quote. Once you have been advised on what you need to progress your application, please email us at email@example.com with the requirements and we will provide these for you.
Flat Roof Insulation – If you have applied for Flat Roof Insulation via us, please beaware that we are still waiting for this measure to be approved as part of our certification. As soon as this is completed we will be able to progress your application. There is currently a delay in obtaining approvals due to the number of installers joining the Green Homes Grant scheme at present. We expect this to be completed in Jan/Feb.
QERB Energy are your local Installer of Energy Saving products and services for your home and business. Our partnerships with the Big Energy utilities and your Local Authority mean that we can offer most homes across the South West and South Wales a grant towards the cost of upgrading its energy efficiency, which in turn saves you money and reduces the carbon output, for which we all benefit.
We are able to offer a number of products and services that are either FREE or significantly subsidised, meaning you will find it very hard to beat our offers anywhere else.
FREE doesn’t mean you have to settle on quality either, we only use the top brands and products available and thanks to our numerous accreditations, all of our installs are designed to meet or exceed the required industry standards and regulations.
QERB Energy are the FIRST UK installer to offer a genuine FREE Solar PV offer to both homeowners and tenants. Our offer does not include any hidden catches, you don’t have to sign up to any contracts to buy electric and you own the system outright from day one!
Check out some of our other deals too…
- NEW! Green Homes Grants £5,000 or £10,000
- Grants for replacement Boilers with FREE Underfloor Insulation
- Loft Insulation Grants to help reduce heat loss by 25%
- Cavity Wall and External Wall Insulation Grants
- FREE Ground Source Heat Pumps for large rural homes and farm houses (land needed)
- Grants for the installation of Central Heating in homes that have never had it before
- 4kw Solar PV systems for FREE (selected areas) or subsidised to just £999 (usually £5,999)
ECO3 GrantStandard Criteria
- Child or Working Tax Credit
- Pension Credit Guarantee
- Income Based JSA or ESA
- Universal Credit
- Income Support
- DLA or PIP
- Carer or Attendance Allowance
- Severe or Industrial Disablement
- War Pension Mobility Support
- Armed Forces Independence Allow
- Child Benefit (income based)
ECO3 GrantLocal Authority Approved
- < £35,000 disposable income
- Aged over 60
- Children under 16
- Living in a Park Home
- Long Term Sickness
- At risk of homelessness
- Addiction problems
- Mental Health issues
- Condition made worse by the cold